Honest and Trustworthy
Send Private Message
Add Member to Favorites
Last Login Date
A Few Extra Pounds
Do you drink?
Cisco Network Associate
Willing to relocate?
Possibly, who knows
Do you have children?
Do you want children?
Does Not Want Children
See profile description
I'm for God, family, and country; with good morals, values, and beliefs.
* As for God, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. If you don't agree, I'm not your man. I'm not a Bible thumper, it's just my belief.
* If your looking for a wealthy man, no need for you to read any further i.e. I'm not your man.
* I consider myself a working man with a job. I have a Cisco Networking background, but I'm currently working in
production/manufacturing; because a man's gotta work! But if you're looking for an honest, trustworthy and loyal working man, you probably should consider me if you have any physical attraction towards me.
* I was born in Puerto Rico. For those who don't know, that makes me a U.S. Citizen. I'm a U.S. Navy veteran and come from a line of U.S. Navy veterans. I consider myself a Patriot. I believe we should secure our country's borders and make this country great again.
* I've lived all over the place; mostly up and down the east coast due to the military. Most of my immediate family lives in Summerville, SC. My parents retired there. I love the beaches; including lakes, rivers, creeks, etc. Anywhere near water. But I tend to live/gravitate where the job opportunities are.
* I'm interested in meeting someone in South Carolina; preferably within 15 miles from where I live.
* I prefer a Caucasian or Latino/Hispanic lady.
* I prefer a woman who works or is willing to work.
* I prefer someone who supports me self-studying to enhance my occupational skills. I completed three years college, but no degree. I quit college to take a job in Computer Networking. Looking back, I wish I completed my four year degree for obvious reasons. But that's history. At this point it's more economical to acquire self-study materials and obtain Certifications in my occupational field.
* I recently started exercising again. Therefore I prefer a woman who is interested in working out together about once or twice per week. Nothing crazy. Just enough to stay healthy. In the past I enjoyed playing tennis, softball, volleyball, and kick-boxing aerobics. Not doing so now due to lack of a partner. But I'd like to get back into some of this if I could find a partner. I jog, walk and hike from time to time.
* I hope to find someone with similar interests who is faithful, trustworthy, loyal; with good morals, values, and beliefs.
* I take this search effort serious. But with patience and no rush. My favorite quotes are "Time will tell" and "The truth comes out in the wash." I believe if I treat my woman with love and respect, it'll come back to me more.
* I've been told I walk around with a stern serious look. For the most part I do; particularly at work or when busy. But I am also fun and playful......Kind of like, serious when I need to be, and relaxed during down time e.g. work hard, play hard.
* I like concerts, car shows and air shows. The Blue Angels are my favorite. Check out my Facebook profile to learn more about me.
* And dare I say, I sing Karaoke from time to time. Kiss, Bon Jovi, Foreigner, Led Zep Babe I'm Gonna Leave You; just to name a few. It's just one of those things that stuck with me from my younger days.
* I'd like to take Salsa and/or Merengue dancing lessons. Shame on me, I should already know this.
If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask. As with most things in life, the answer is automatically "no" if you don't ask!
Some place comfortable and not loud so we can have good conversation.
(To message prman007 you MUST meet the following criteria.)
Age between 45 to 60
Must not Smoke
abuse report regarding
prman007's Language, Images or other account details
If you suspect this member is a SCAMMER or is being deceitful
PLEASE TAP HERE and let us know so that we can check them out